MAC OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.5 AMD/Intel – For VmWare/VirtualBox
If your processor supports hardware virtualization.
Use MacOs10.6.5 or MacOs10.6.5_x64 machine depending on the architecture (x64 – a pilot version of GUI is loaded in 32-bit mode, but can run x64 apps).
If your processor does not support hardware virtualization.
use the machine MacOs10.6.5_legacy
if you do not know what you have or do not know the processor supports virtualization it or not – http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html
Odnko keep in mind Cpu-z shows only the processor supports this mode, it can simply be turned off
Securable – a program to determine the 64-bit architecture and virtualization http://www.grc.com/files/securable.exe
Securable – only shows the current status (the processor can support and look Cpu-z and it is not included)
Enabling Intel VT technology to support Sony VAIO laptops, Toshiba, Lenovo and other http://www.vmgu.ru/articles/notebook-intel-vt-enable
1. Unpack MacOs10.6.5.7z archive to any folder
3. Open the downloaded preset image.
If your processor supports hardware virtualization MacOs10.6.5 or MacOs10.6.5_x64 depending on the architecture.
If your processor does not support hardware virtualization MacOs10.6.5_legacy
4. select Copied. (Copied)
5. devices to select CD / DVD
6. specify the use iso images, select the image nawcomModCD.iso for 32-bit systems or nawcomModCD_x64.iso for 64-bit
7. select connect at power on.
8. believe the virtual machine settings (the image is set to 2 core and 1gb of RAM if you have fewer cores correct)
If the screen resolution does not change, try to put this is http://sourceforge.net/projects/vmsvga2/
After booting the machine immediately not to include the axis, it is necessary to connect all the loader when you restart this is not required.
if it does not start and hangs on your machine – do not worry this is sometimes try to do reset the virtual machine, and wait a little longer after the appearance of OS selection
// Download URLs //
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (find the email address @ About page)
- Due to daily work, we can't reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from Askvm, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.