Aaskvm never intended to release the Windows setup ISO image files (not only because they have too big file size), but the following two reasons direct cause we have to do this for so many pure Windows players:
- Windows 10‘s design and performance shrinks drastically
- On the whole Internet, it is almost impossible to find any clean, untouched, official Windows setup ISO files
// About Windows 10 Performance //
As for Windows 10’s global performance, after tested under the testing environment with different hardware configuration in different period, from Windows 10 Technical Preview, Insider Preview to Professional & Enterprise’s final release. In the end, the conclusion we got is just as the description we made at the post of Windows 7 All Editions Universal Product Keys collection – its position is almost equivalent to the Windows Vista after Windows XP (even worse), I mean Windows 10’s lifetime won’t be too long (may be shorter than Vista). And after that it has to release its next SP big patch to save this situation or have to develop and release the next generation of brand new Windows.
// Reason of Windows 10’s failure //
First, the reason Windows 10 can get excellent “user response” primarily thanks to the following two factors:
- After Windows 7, successively experienced the Windows 8 and especially the Windows 8.1’s great progress and perfection – they paved the way well for Windows 10
- The power of advertising and publicity, especially the help from social network environment
In short, the success of Windows 10 derives from Windows 8/8.1, and its failure is precisely because Windows 8/8.1 too – it just did neither come out of 8.1’s “shadow” nor transcend it!
That is why Askvm released the Microsoft Windows’s most successful 3 versions by far (Windows XP Professional, Window 7 Ultimate and Windows 8.1 Professional) at all costs. All of them are 64-bit and universal VL edition only, untouched, absolutely the most original ISO files from Microsoft official site. Eventually, we think it’s the best time to share them now, right?
// Prompts //
- 32-bit already can’t satisfy the rapid development of hardware, just forget it
- With Windows 8.1 in hand, please throw away the Windows 8 in your hand, even it’s a DVD
// Related Links //
- Windows XP All Editions Universal Product Keys collection
- Windows 7 All Editions Universal Product Keys collection
- Windows 8/8.1 All Editions Universal Product Keys collection
- Windows 10 All Editions Universal Product Keys collection
// Download URLs //
|Windows 8.1 Professional with Update||VOL||3.68 GB|
|Windows 7 Ultimate SP1||VOL||3.09 GB|
|Windows XP Professional SP2||VOL||599 MB|
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (find the email address @ About page)
- Due to daily work, we can't reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from Askvm, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.