VMware Workstation 12 unexpectedly released so quickly (have to admit that this is really a “version competition age”). Anyway, this new version added dozens of new features, for example, the installation and usage were specifically optimized for Windows 10; supports DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.3, 4K resolution (UHD), 7.1 surround sound, IPv6 NAT, enables Windows 7 to support USB 3.0, etc.
For the average user, what you will feel cool about obviously is – VMware Workstation 12 runs more quickly and smoothly than its 11 version (this does not not only happen on Windows 10, also includes earlier versions).
Below you can get 12+ Universal License Keys for VMware Workstation Pro 12.x on both Windows and Linux (64-bit only).
// Universal License Keys //
*** Latest test was made on VMware Workstation v12.1.1 under Windows 8.1 x64.
// Supported OS //
Notes: After version 10.0, VMware Workstation has abandoned the support to 32-bit OS, so you have noticed that its installer package’s file size fell dramatically. If you’re still using a 32-bit Windows, then you have to choose to use the older version!
// License Information //
- Status: Licensed
- Type: Volume
- Expiration: No expiration
// Use Instructions //
- download and install the trial version from official site
- use any license key above to register
- all done, enjoy!
/ Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Windows (64-bit)||Linux (64-bit)|
- If any download link breaks down, remember to tell us to update for you (find the email address @ About page)
- Due to daily work, we can't reply you in time, please understand. But we will reply every email, except the mistakes in sending or receiving made by email system.
- Any resource downloaded from Askvm, we still suggest you use antivirus software to do a full scan (especially the more authoritative and comprehensive online scanning websites VirusTotal or VirSCAN), and then judge by yourselves to decide whether to use.